What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you have agreed to provide and disclose to us, such as your name, address, contact information, password, security data, payment information and social media login data.
The personal information we collect depends on the circumstances of your interaction with us and the site, your choices, and the products and features you use. Personal information we collect may include:
- Name and contact data: We collect your first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Credentials: We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data: If you make a purchase, the data necessary to process the payment is collected. This can be information such as a payment method number (e.g. credit card number) and a security code associated with the payment method.
- Automatically collected information: Some information such as IP address and browser and device characteristics are collected automatically when you visit our site. Like many businesses, information is collected through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected through our site for the various business purposes described below. We rely on legitimate business interests to process your personal information for these purposes in order to obtain your consent and to fulfill our contract or to comply with our legal obligations. The list below indicates the specific basis of processing that depends on each purpose.
- Provide marketing and promotional communications.
- Clubclio and third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you provide us for marketing purposes in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Clubclio may use your personal information to send you information about products, services and new features and/or changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.
- Clubclio may use your information to fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns and exchanges through the site. clubclio also posts your ratings.
- Clubclio may use your information to develop and display content and advertisements tailored to your interests and location, measuring their effectiveness.
- Clubclio may use your information to manage sweepstakes and competitions if you choose to participate in them.
- Clubclio may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of the site.
- Clubclio may use your information in an effort to keep the site safe and secure (for example: fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Enforce terms and conditions and policies.
- Clubclio may use your information for other business purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, evaluating and improving sites, products, services, marketing and experiences.
Who is your information shared with?
Clubclio only shares and discloses your information with the following third parties listed below. Each party has been categorized to make it easier to understand the purpose of the data collection and processing practices. Clubclio has processed your data in accordance with your consent, but if you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us.
- Product shipment
- Social media sharing and advertising
- Web and mobile analytics
How long do you keep your information?
How do you keep your information secure?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of all personal information we process. But there is no guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, it is your responsibility to transmit your personal information to our site. You must access the service within a secure environment.
What are your privacy rights?
Some places, such as the countries in Europe, have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. This may include (i) the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, and (ii) the right to request rectification or deletion, and (iii) restricting the processing of your personal information, and (iv) if applicable, data transferring. In certain circumstances you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make these requests, please use the contacts provided below. We will consider all requests and take action in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the consent before withdrawal.
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies. Removing cookies or rejecting cookies may affect certain features or services of your site.
- Email Marketing: You can unsubscribe from the marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting us using the details provided below. This will remove it from marketing email list, but you will need to send us an email about the services you need to manage and use your account.
Control of Do Not Track
Do you update this policy?
We will update our policies as this is needed to comply with applicable laws.