● CLIO provides free ground shipping on all customer orders $70 and over.
● Orders $70 and over always ship for free without an offer code. For shipments totaling less than $70, there is a delivery charge of $9.99 for ground shipping.
● All CLIO orders are shipped out of the South Korea. Orders with standard shipping usually take 7-20 business days from the day it ships to arrive to its final destination.
● Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
● In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.
● All return request must be with reasonable cause, simplicity a change of mind will not be accepted with return reason.
● Customers should check the customs clearance and cover all expenses. Please note that import duties and taxes are totally buyer's responsibility.
● In case the parcel fails to be delivered with absence of addressee, either returned or refund will be given excluding the first shipping fee.
● If your item is not approved by customs due to unpaid custom fee, Customers can be get refunded deducting shipping fee.
● If the item is returned due to customer entering their wrong shipping address, they can get a refund deducting the first shipping fee.
For all customer service inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
※ For your reference, please note that our CS team does not work on the weekends and national holidays of South Korea.
Address : 66, Wangsimni-ro,Seongdong-gu,Seoul, South Korea
GOODAL Houttuynia Cordata Calming Sun Cream 50ml / SPF50+ PA++++
Give yourself skin-comforting sun care with SPF-guaranteed sunscreen that is trustworthy and reliable proven by clinical tests !
- with the calming effects of houttuynia cordata extract, it comforts and soothes the sensitive and delicate skin !
- Moisturizing, water-packed sunscreen as if having applied a moisturizing cream
- Reef Safe ! : It does not contain UV-blocking raw materials that affect coral reefs for a healthy marine ecosystem